Skype
Ali25FTW

A Christian Bale Short 4 A Christian Bale Short 4

Love it...

Like LLL said, i didnt "LOL" or anything, it was the stupidty of it that made it funny (i like stupid XD) and cos there was nothing wrong with it, i hav no citiezim, so u got all my 5s n 10/10 :D

Catch of the Day Catch of the Day

OH NUTS!

sorry, i couldnt resist. Seriously, i found that pretty funny. Weird old man must have issues, befriending a squirrel then eating it. Animation was nice and smooth, as well as the artwork.

Enjoyed every second of it and watching as i write this review. I probaly wouldnt have made my "nut pun" if you hadnt metioned it above, but thats just me. Great animation all in all 10/10 and 5/5!

WRAITH Preview WRAITH Preview

Really good animation...

... and i liked the idea of invisblity, but i noticed that when he had the MP5, it was a slilenced one, but it made a normal noise. However, it was more or less at a standard that krinkles himself would be proud of!

Jenjamik responds:

UHH

username on ng tutorial username on ng tutorial

That...

Is pretty clever. Not something id wanna do personally, but hey, still cool all the same

piggy123 responds:

thanks

PX9's Madness Dressup V1 PX9's Madness Dressup V1

No. 100th review!

^^ Really great game, but the only problem was the fact that you CANNOT rotait the guns n' stuff... :(

Part from that.... GREAT!!!!

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

Oh Yeah!

If i had flash 8 at home on my pc, i'd use this LOADS!!!!

^^

This Machine This Machine

This song is amazing

Every second I listen longer to this, it just gets more and more awesome. Nuff said.

Karmas-Enemy responds:

Thanks man. We're aiming to play this track live eventually, and write more similar to it.

After recording it, I had it on repeat to myself for hours. I was in awe with how it turned out, definitely my best solos to date. Glad you enjoyed it.

-YRX- Evol MokeyZ -YRX- Evol MokeyZ

OMALORD

This is amazingly epic!

I've been planning an animation, and this song fits in perfectly with what I have planned, so if it's fine with you, I'd love to use this. ;D

My only critisim is that it's too badass! D:

YouriX responds:

Sure i would love it if some more people would use my songs in there flashes! :D
So yeah your free to go!

Zelda Cover WIP v2 Zelda Cover WIP v2

I loved everything about this song...

I cannot find a single fault in this song, I loved every part of it! I wish I'd played the actual games now, just to compare the orginal to this amazing remix.

Hope the final piece turns out the way you want it to! ;D

Burn7 responds: